Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 23! First day of camp

Today was the first day of camp. It was fun and went smoothly but was
super tiring. I'm getting a bit sick so I was moving a bit slow today,
but it worked out because I only
Had 14 kids. I've recruited some of my favorites to join my group
tomorrow because I get kind of bored with just 14. I've always had at
least 25. After camp we had lunch at the farm and then came back for
swimming. After swimming we had an early dinner and headed back to the
farm. Once we got
To the farm we fed over 500 people dinner and then put on a skit about
Jesus an the woman at the well. Our theme this week is Jesus is the
living water and bread of life. After the skit we took about 200 kids
to watch a vegie tales movie while the teens played some crazy games
and the women and men went to Bible study. We came back around 8:45
and had cake for two people whose birthdays are today. Now I'm
updating the blog. I'm a bit tired and we have to be at breakfast at 7
and then head to camp. It's a good tired but tired non the less. It's
a blast being with all of these kids and I wouldn't trade this month
for anything. We love these people soo much. We are already planning
next years trip so just let me know if you are interested!!!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment