Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 24 Day 2 at Camp

Today was great. We had our second day of camp this morning. I stole some of my favorites from the last three years and brought them to my group, so I now have 18 little ones. Its much more fun. I took my three favorite girls and one of them is Dulce. She is a big trouble maker so it made the day more exciting. John was in charge of all of the games for the kids. It was tons of fun. We did an obstacle course and a water balloon game with tarps. The kids had a blast. After camp we had lunch. We came back to the hotel. John went to the pool and I slept. Im not feeling well. I have had a really bad sore throat for the last 3 days and I cannot stop coughing which hurts like crazy. I think its allergies. The Dr. on the trip gave me some hardcore medicine today so I think I should feel better tomorrow. Dad, so far no one has gotten sick on this trip. I don’t count mine because its allergies. You said you would come next year if less than 10% got sick….so far you better start planning for next summer!!!

After my nap we went and had dinner around 4:45 and then went back up to the farm to feed the village. We had Super Disciple come tonight for all of the little kids. He was great! He was dressed in a cape and costume and he entertained the kids for a good hour and a half. The women had a great Bible study and Mark and Erin were asked to be God Parents!! There is this girl named Gabbe. She is precious. She is 21 and was with this guy named Donal for the last 3 years. They had a little girl together and right after she gave birth he ran off with another girl. Donal and the girl were there tonight just like 5 feet from Gabby and her daughter. He doesn’t even acknowledge that this little girl is his daughter. So SAD! Anyway, Mark and Erin brought Ryanns clothes down for this girl. Erin and her have a close relationship and tonight she asked both of them to be her God Parents. It was really cool. We just got back from camp. Its about 10:30 here. Im super tired and going to bed. John says hi to everyone!! Here are some pics from the last two days. Enjoy!!

Sarah


















No comments:

Post a Comment