Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 25 Day 3 at Camp

Today was good. I was pretty beat down and feeling crummy because I was up all night coughing. I’m feeling great now. The Dr. gave me some blue pills and they worked wonders. Today was the last day of camp. We had a great day. Camp went really well and we said goodbye to the kids coming from the other schools. We came back and I took a nap. We had dinner and then headed to the farm to feed the village. The kids got to see super disciple. Tomorrow we go to three different schools and share the Gospel and then tomorrow night we hear Luci and Julio talk about supporting their ministry. I feel blessed beyond words that God has given us a relationship with this tiny little village in the middle of nowhere. These people are amazing and I feel honored to know and love them. I cant imagine not seeing them at least every year for the rest of my life! God is good.



1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thank you so much for the detailed reports every day. It has helped so much in praying for you all specifically.

    ReplyDelete